Elizabeth D’Onofrio is a professional theater actor and director. She’s popularly known as “Doris” in the popular TV Series, The Right Stuff and “Mrs. Castellano” in the TV Pilot “The Neapolitan”. Throughout their 20 years in the industry, D’Onofrio has made a lot of achievements and contributions to the film industry. In fact, she is a renowned acting coach of film actors in Los Angeles. She works together with Mathew Modine, her brother, and she holds prominent acting and dance classes.
Sign up for the ever-popular dance classes with Elizabeth D’Onofrio. We have classes for both adults and children in the Ft. Meyers, Florida area. Private coaching is also available in the mornings. This is open for both beginners.
- Classes designed to fit your schedule
- Variety of styles and levels
- Learn new steps every week
- Learn dance fundamentals
- Improve technique
- Discover new styles
- Strength & cardio training
- World-renowned dance instructors
Learn to act like a pro by joining our acting classes. We will coach you on how to protect yourself in front of the camera, whether you want to become a drama queen or an action star. The following are what you can expect from our classes.
- Scene study
- Technique class
- Audition Technique
- On-camera technique
- Cool reading
- Script reading
Studying theater arts engages students in exploration of the world. Explore the world from multiple perspectives, develop stage acting skills, and nurture your capacities. Learn to think critically, create problem-solving skills, and effective communication. Learn effective communication and proper pronunciation. Of course, you can also learn how to fight stage fright and gain self-confidence.
Lights. Camera. Action!
When it comes to acting, there are no shortcuts. Elizabeth D’Onofrio shares tips for beginners but warns there are no substitutes for hard work and dedication to the field. Every day you will learn new experiences and techniques at our modern building, which you can apply to your acting skills. Learn what D’Onofrio has to say.
Take acting classes, not later but now.
Don’t underestimate the power of acting classes. Take skills classes that develop your facial expressions, voice, body movements, and many more. An acting class is a progressive process that entails mastering how to act and utilizing different tools and techniques to help you project better on camera.
Know what character you want to portray.
You can start with whether you want to be the protagonist or antagonist. To be an actress, you need to know how to play an objective and feel the character. Practice establishing a clear goal, consider what the character needs to do, and do it with utmost dedication.
Read the entire script.
Don’t just do it ones. Read the script multiple times until you can get a feel of the character you’re trying to portray. Look up words, expressions, people, and situations. Research anything that is unfamiliar to you. Don’t be afraid to approach your mentor and ask away.
Do what makes you happy.
If you don’t like what you’re doing, it shows in your face. Hence, you’ve got to love what you are doing to make your acting career successful. There are many ways to discover yourself away from the camera and stage. Before anything else, you can travel, explore, and learn more about yourself.
Be the best version of yourself.
In the film industry, there’s always room for improvement. Always be the best version of yourself in every act. Don’t force yourself if you’re not feeling it. It’s best if you just let yourself go and act away. For example, if you’re a natural drama queen choose auditions for movies that fit yourself. If you feel that you’re more effective with making people laugh, then audition for comedy movies. But remember that it is always good to be flexible so every day, try to learn a thing or two. Discover new things about yourself.
How to Become a Successful Actress
- Train to become an actor. There is no formal education for you to become an actor. Generally, acting is a talent and all joining workshops will help improve this talent. Nevertheless, if you want to pursue an acting career in the future, you can enroll in a course that will help you enhance and develop your acting skills such as getting a BFA or MFA. Or you can also enroll in Theater Arts, where everything usually starts. Most popular actresses nowadays were discovered in Broadway, which is stage acting.
- Submit audition and casting calls. Early in your career, you will find these through words of mouth. It is best if you have a manager who can take you to the right place and give you an audition pass. Gain more experience to improve your resume. Remember, don’t hesitate to take on minor roles for a start. Simple beginnings can lead to bigger ones especially if you do your best in any role.
- Ge signed by an agent. The experience you have built up over the years will help you impress an acting agent or a talent scout. Once you ace a representation, it would be easier to have access to bigger projects and meatier roles.
Why Train with Us
Elizabeth D’Onofrio’s acting and dance classes are joined by hundreds of dedicated and well-motivated students. With us, you will learn standard and unique acting essentials that you can use in your future acting career.
You will also have a chance to work with veteran actors and actresses, meet influencers, and engage face-to-face with your favorite movie casts.
Meet special guests with any of our workshops in NYC. Who knows, you can meet your favorite actor face to face. This workshop can accommodate 20 people so make sure you reserve your seat now. Hope you are all having great days and sunshine!
We’ve always loved the sunny and tropical weather of Florida. Watch out for our announcement regarding the next workshop in the city. We will be tagging alone great actors and actresses of the century to share their acting skills with you. Plus, you can have first-hand experience acting with well-known artists during the recital.
Make your dreams of becoming an artist come true. Join us today!